Monday, August 9, 2010

New blog,video & my new red door

Hey there everyone! Just a short post on what I have been up to. Yep you did see the post title right. I started another blog. So go on over and check it out when you have time and if you are interested in my blog, I would luv for you to follow. There's a button on the side bar------>
I also wanted to share with you what we did to the front door. I love red doors and think it makes the front of the house look so welcoming. Here are the before and after pics. I think it looks awesome. It turned out great. Yesterday I was out on the front porch and noticed there was a hummingbird that was very active. So seeing how I had all this free time on my hands, I thought why not try and make a video. So here it is. Sorry for the shaking. I was doing this with my camera and I must have had a weeee bit too much coffee LOL! Enjoy!

That's it for today. Need to get moving and get something done. Not really in the mood to do anything on my list. Kind of a dreary cloudy day but very warm. High humidity and temps yuck! but I would take it over below zero and snow any day.Have a great day! TTYS :D Sherri

4 comments:

Leslie Lemke said...

Your door is awesome! It looks very inviting...your hummingbird is great too! I have thought about putting out a feeder, so you inspired me to so...have a great week!
Blessings~
Leslie

Gayle said...

I love that red door - to me red is a neutral and I keep trying to convince hubby we should paint our kitchen cupboards that color - no luck yet! LOL

Can I make a request? Could you post the pictures on your blog a little bigger - would just love to see more details!

Thanks!

Maria said...

Hi there! Thanks for commenting on my card! Am so learning at making cards, but love it! Love your red door! Also, what a beautiful dog! Take care and have a great week!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Hi Sherri!

I LOVE red doors and have one myself! To me, nothing says welcome more than a red door! Yours looks great!

Hope all is well in your world!

Hugs,
Tammy