Wednesday, January 9, 2008

About me

HI everyone. This is my very first blog. I want to just tell you a little bit about myself. I am 45 years old. I am a wife of 26 years to my wonderful husband Steve. I have three kids.Well not really kids anymore. I have a daughter that lives in Joshua Texas. Miss her more everyday.It doesnt get any easier. I have a son that works at a local truck repair and a son that is a junior in high school. I live in an old farmhouse that we have been remodeling. It's actually an old victorian but I do not like victorian too much so I decorate country.
Some of my favorite things to do are taking care of my family. I love trying new recipes. I love decorating.I also do tole painting of which I have no time right now to do.I also like to make floral arrangements. I also love to spend time with my family. I love having the whole family over for a dinner. I have several nieces and nephews that I love with all my heart. It's so much fun having them over and spending time with them. I will also be posting pics of them.
I will be posting pic's of my home remodel, post pic's of my country store,keep every one updated on happenings in the store and Pontiac area, letting every one know when and what new items I will be getting in. I will post pics of my customers.So look out you never know when I might ask to take your picture.Wouldnt you just love to be on the world wide web?I will post some recipes and tips and keep you updated on things happening in my life.

No comments: