Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Store information

My business is located on Madison St in downtown Pontiac, IL. I am 100 miles south of Chicago.I have been in this location for almost 3 years. As you come in the door you will see the quaint space that has a barnwood roof type cover over the counter.The whole back wall is made of barnwood with old tin roof.I use antiques to display my products. I sell from many different companies. I sell alot of home decor and some gift items. Among the gift items I sell are jewelry, Maggi B handbags and alot of Ganz products along with the new hot item Webkinz. Webkinz clothes are now in but still waiting on charms and trading cards. Among the home decor items I sell are candles, different candle accessories, window treatments, table linens, framed prints, barn stars, lamps and shelves. The most popular items I sell are the Webkinz, Yankee candles, McCalls candles,Park Designs, barn stars are still popular and wood signs. Well thats all for now. I will come back tomorrow.Hopefully I can post pictures soon.

2 comments:

ShellyH said...

Wow! If I ever get to your area of the country, I will be sure to stop in!

Sherri/Here Goes My Life said...

HI Shelly left a comment on your blog page,Thanks!