Friday, October 30, 2009

New recipe and craft project

Good Friday morning to all my blog friends. I want to share a couple of things with you this morning. First is my craft projects I have been working on. I purchased these wool ornaments pattern over at http://www.prairiepointjunction.com/. I think they turned out so cute for my first try with wool and learning all the new stitches.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The second part of my post is a recipe that my sister shared with me and it is so delicious. I linked it so you can print it out.http://sites.google.com/site/goodeatsorg/cajun-pasta-chicken
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I hope the past couple of weeks has been good to all my friends out there. I know the flu is going around here and everywhere else, really bad. I have been fortunate enough to have dodged it so far(knock on wood). The boys have had it but nothing serious just coughs, sore throats and low fevers. I leave the hand sanitizer and lysol right on the counter handy. I spray and sanitize constantly.
Hopefully I will be able to stay healthy.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
That's it for today. Better go so I can get my list of things accomplished.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween.
Until next time,


7 comments:

Carmen S. said...

Your ornaments are adorable, good job;)

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

Happy Halloween to you, too, Sherri!! Your ornaments are adorable! I tried clicking on your recipe, but get "Insufficient Privileges" and won't give me access to it. It sounds delicious, though!

Take care,
~Kris~

Christine said...

The penny wool ornies are just lovely! And you've done a great job with them.
Best wishes
Christine

Something Nice and Pretty said...

You did a great job on the penny wool ornies, just love them!
Have a wonderful Halloween!
Rondell

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Halloween to you, too!

PrimWyoGirl said...

Sherri
Love your wool ornies! you did a nice job. Happy Halloween! Going to check out the recipes!
Jayne

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Sherri - thanks for the invit! How come you made your blog private?

a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours!! hugs, Linda