Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Organizing office

Just a short post this morning.Wanted to touch base with everyone and keep my promise to post more often.For lack of knowing what to post,I thought I would let everyone see what my weekend consisted of.Now I know it's not very interesting and you could prolly care less but I have organized all the papers and it makes me feel so good to get this done.Actually,we have a desk ordered and it should be here soon and I wanted to be ready so I can just concentrate on decorating the room.Well I have to go for now(told you it was short).I have a couple ladies coming this morning to take a peek at the house and I want to be ready.I have some straightening and cleaning before they get here.
So have a great day everyone and I will be talking to you soon.

No comments: