Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some bathroom decorating

Hi as I said,here are some pics of the master bathroom so far. It's not done but wanted to show everyone my shelf and decor.The shelf is one I had before the fire.It was in the basement of the old house and needed cleaning up.My sweet hubby painted it black for me and ,wala,works perfectly,and better yet,it cost nothing.The bath sign I purchased from a great shop in Clinton,IL.Heres the link... http://www.countryjunctionstore.com/
Well that's it for now.I will post more when it gets closer to being done.I am having so much fun decorating my new home.It's been a very long 9 months.We have been thru alot but now we can enjoy our lives and move on.

2 comments:

TeresaM said...

Your shelf looks great!!!

Carla said...

Everything is looking great! I bet you are having a ball decorating your new home! I'm so happy for you. Thanks for the link to the Clinton shop. I'll have to check it out the next time I'm over that way.