Sunday, September 6, 2009

Busy weekend,flea market results and gathering jar

Hello all my bloggin buds,just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I will be gone for the next three days.MY DH and I are heading to Indiana to get away.I am wanting to find a couple things for the house and hoping the flea market and antique shoppes there will have what I am looking for.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
In an earlier post I told you I was going to try and get rid of some of my things I had left over from the store.Well that turned out to be a great move.I sold alot of things and my DH is sooo happy.He can actually see part of the back wall in the shed and might be able to fit another vehicle in there now.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Yesterday we also attended our sister in laws mothers 80th birthday party.She had it all decked out for a hawaiian luau.I forgot my camera,of course, but Steve's brother did get a picture of us being silly.Just wanted to share that.
I told my DH that we had to do this cuz it's going to be the only time in our lives we will be perfect "10"'s,LOL!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I also wanted to share my prim gatherings jar that I made this week.I think it turned out pretty good and very easy to make.
Well I hope everyone had a great weekend and hope your week is even better.
I will check in when I get back and let you know how it went.I will have alot of catching up to do too.Until next time,

5 comments:

Carey's Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Have a great trip!

Carey

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Have a wonderful time and I hope you find what you are looking for!
Rondell

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Glad to hear that your sale went well!

Have fun on your trip!

lillie mae acres said...

Hey there Sherri. I love your blog, your header and layout is so prim and beautiful. Thanks for following my blog too. Our beautiful family dog is a German Shepherd named Banjo. He is only 10 mos. old, and FULL of energy. I look forward to plundering through your blog and postings.
Denise

Apple Jack Designs said...

Yea! Love flea markets! What part of Indian? my hubby is from there, south east part :)