Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whatcha Workin on Wednesday

Hello everyone. Just a quick post on what I have been doing today besides catching up on laundry. Found this tutorial today http://rk-creations.com/store/WsDefault.asp?One=40 and thought why not try it. I had everything on hand to make them.
Here they are drying.

and here they are in a display. I think they look so real. Just like dried
up fall leaves. If you get time go on over and check out her website.
She has alot of great patterns. Need to go for now. Going out to dinner with the family. It's my mom's birthday and we
always do dinner with the family when somebody is celebrating a birthday. Have a great rest of the day and I will be
talking to you soon. Until next time,

6 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Those are great! I'll have to check out the pattern.

Happy Birthday to your mom!!

Kris ~ Simply Prim said...

Those are cute, Sherri! Thanks for sharing!!
Happy birthday to your mom!

Take care,
~Kris~

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I love those and they do look so real! Great job!
Rondell

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

They really do look real! Great job!

Love the Decor! said...

what a cute blog!! It will be fun to follow and see all that you have to share! stop by for a visit when you can would love to have you :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How pretty! Thanks for coming by my blog and becoming a follower! There are so many wonderful Fall ideas this year! I am enjoying your blog!